[Users] Bug in CM with Fancy plugin (addendum)

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 19:08:58 CEST 2013

When I open an html formatted message using the Fancy plugin any images are not
opened and an error message is displayed requesting a proxy login for EACH
image (see attached screenshot). If I unload Fancy the message contents are
displayed as text but no images are displayed.

I've gone through all the configuration files but have not found any items not
set properly. This problem only became apparent after updating to CM 3.9.2 from
3.9.0. The proxy are set in the system proxy files and work automatically with
other programs and worked in previous CM versions. I wasn't able to find any
error or warning messages in any of the log files.

Claws-Mail 3.9.2
Fancy.so 3.9.2
openSUSE 12.3-x86_64
KDE 4.10.00

Any advise regarding bypassing the proxy problem would be appreciated. In the
meantime I will file a bug report.

Thanks, Tom

Looking in Bugzilla I see this has been reported as bug 2676 already.

--
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the
desire to beat others".   Ayn Rand

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.3-x86_64
KDE 4.10.00, FF 19.0, claws-mail 3.9.1
registered linux user 263467