[Users] Can you apply multiple filters to a message?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sat Jul 20 04:19:55 CEST 2013

Here's my rule for coloring messages announcing new CM releases & not
the replies:

enabled rulename "ClawsColorize" header "List-Id" matchcase
"claws-mail.org" & subject matchcase "unleashed" & ~subject matchcase
"Re:" color 6 move "#mh/Mailbox/claws-mail"

Strangely, if I add "mark" before or after "color 6", I get no mark and no
color; but the move does occur...  Bug?

HTH,
Pierre