[Users] ToDo/Roadmap list section on the website?

gokk at gmx.ca gokk at gmx.ca
Tue Jul 16 04:33:42 CEST 2013

I have a proposal for the website: adding a ToDo/roadmap section, which
will list the main future developments on the agenda, with their
priority level and their expected completion date.

This will be very useful both for users and for potential contributors.

The idea could be: a one-page overview detailing the planned features,
who is working on what, and what can be expected from future releases.

Of course, all these development-related issues are already discussed in
depth on the mailing list. What I am proposing is simply a summarized
version of it, a sort of roadmap.

Thanks

Gokk