[Users] I'm whupped by kmail

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jul 12 23:16:37 CEST 2013

On Friday 12 July 2013 17:12:54 Steve Litt did opine:

> Hi Gene,
>
> This isn't responsive to your exact questions, but it just might be
> responsive to the result you're looking for:
>
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/201202/201202.htm

I have that all printed from a link I found a couple days back, and am
considering setting dovecot as a imap server, but I'm going to have to read
through that, checkmarking as I go.  Its definitely on the agenda, thats
for sure.

> As an added benefit, if a future Claws-Mail version ever screws up as
> badly as Kmail did with its Kmail2 abomination, then if you do what the
> preceding document says, replacing your email client will be trivial.

And that is going to be a huge plus.

> HTH,

I believe it will, thanks Steve.