[Users] I'm whupped by kmail

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jul 12 20:48:11 CEST 2013

Hi Gene,

This isn't responsive to your exact questions, but it just might be
responsive to the result you're looking for:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/201202/201202.htm

As an added benefit, if a future Claws-Mail version ever screws up as
badly as Kmail did with its Kmail2 abomination, then if you do what the
preceding document says, replacing your email client will be trivial.

HTH,

SteveT