[Users] Printing html messages

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Sat Jul 6 04:53:33 CEST 2013

From time to time the question has been raised about printing html
e-mails from claws. I've found a way to do it under Suse Linux. I
assume it would work for other Linux flavors, but I'm not sure about
Windows.

First, you need the fancy plugin. Display the message and then
left-click on the icon in the left hand column that activates fancy.
You'll get a drop down menu. Pick Save As. Name your output file so you
can find it.

Now open the file with the browser of your choice (outside of claws).
It will be displayed in the browser. Now print from the browser.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.