[Users] How to colour incoming messages?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sat Jul 6 00:23:29 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I like e-mails from certain people to be colour coded so they stand out
in my inbox.

I have set some pre-processing rules to do this, which works fine,
however messages arriving in my inbox are not colour coded until I
leave the folder and return.

Is there a way to make sure the folder/preprocessing rules are applied
to newly arriving mail too, without having to leave the folder?

I can't use filters for this as I have had to disable automatic
filtering.  (I instead run the filters manually on selected messages
to file them into folders after I have actioned them.)

Thanks,
Adam.