[Users] Claws mail to relational database?

Victoria S. 1 at VictoriasJourney.com
Fri Jul 5 19:10:03 CEST 2013

I'm thinking ahead here, but I hope to one day (soon?) attempt to copy most of my (many thousands) of archived mail messages (science research-related) into a relational database, for data mining/visualization purposes - and I'd like to ask you folks for ideas/suggestions, on the best approach (if any).

I'm interested (e.g.) in key genes/functional genomics ... I work from home (self-employed; other areas) but have a background in genomics/myriad other areas of molecular genetics.

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you!  :-)