[Users] Recursive Quick Search results folders navigation

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa inigo_aldazabal at ehu.es
Thu Jul 4 10:47:58 CEST 2013

Hi all,

It happens that I have a really big folder structure so that when
doing a recursive quick search for the whole mailbox the results are
quite scattered around and I have to scroll *a lot* to find/select the
folders with matches inside.

Is there any shortcut to move between the folders with results (the
ones which get the magnifying glass icon)  in a similar manner as
"shift+n" works for moving to new messages?

Thus I could check the results in one folder, and the shortcut would
bring me to the next (or previous) folder containing messages matching
my search.

Cheers,
Inigo