[Users] Annoyance with latest CM using Fancy pluggin

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Wed Jul 3 15:56:36 CEST 2013

I have never had remote content that required a password so I can't
confirm this nor I can't deny this.

Off Topic: I suggest to convert the password prompt dialog to an "Info
bar" (see $ gtk-demo) if, of course, it is possible to make user and
password fields available in this bar.

This should be decided after the problem of Thomas is fixed.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms