[Users] Changing Gtk theme

Rich Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:54:01 CET 2013

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:05:43 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> You're asking for trouble - apart if you're doing that for the
> purpose of learning the joys, traps and pitfalls of cross-building :)

I'm not cross-building. I'm native building inasmuch as MinGW and
Cygwin on Windows are native.

My goal is to see if I can take Debian out of the loop for Windows
builds. I've not yet tried running the automated build in the MinGW or
Cygwin environments. I wanted to see what breaks with a manual build
process before I decide if it's worth the effort of making the
automated build work natively.

--
Rich P.