[Users] Address Book Problem

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Jan 7 21:06:07 CET 2013

For the past two days, every time I start "claws-mail", I receive an
error message:

	"Addressbook conversion error"
	New user, could not save index file.

I have attached a copy of the error message. I don't know if it will
survive the trip though.

I have not been able to figure out what is causing this problem or how
to correct it.

My main address book is an LDAP server; however, that configuration is
lost also when I restart claws-mail. Even after reconfiguring the
address book, LDAP does not work correctly. It will not do a "tab"
completion from the "To" line although it will look up addresses
directly from the address book "find" line.

I welcome any suggestions. This is with "claws-mail - 3.9.0".

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.6 / GLib 2.28.8
Locale: C (charset: US-ASCII)
Operating System: FreeBSD 8.3-STABLE (amd64)

--
Jerry ♔

To get something clean, one has to get something dirty.
To get something dirty, one does not have to get anything clean.