[Users] claws-mail-plugins

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Fri Jan 4 16:36:24 CET 2013

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:08:52 +0100
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:32:21 +0000
> Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
> > I am getting a new computer next week and am planning ahead and will
> > be going to use a 're-install' script. So I'm wondering does
> > claws-mail-plugins encompass *all* the available plugins which would
> > save installing them by hand?
> >
> > Does this make sense please?
>
>   Not to me, certainly, as seems too much context has been left out,
> but I'll make my bet:
>
>   If you're asking if claws-mail-plugins Debian package installs all
> the plugins available (in Debian) the answer is no. You have to
> install also claws-mail-extra-plugins package. And of course there's
> plugins available on CVS but not on Debian, which you could build and
> install too.

Thanks for this, I had missed claws-mail-extra-plugins when I did a
apt-cache search, but its now entered into my script ready for
re installation. I'll leave the CVS plugins for the moment thanks, I may
install them later once things are up and running properly, but we'll
see.

>   If not, please elaborate a bit more ;)
>
>   regards,

Not a lot to say really, if my reinstall script works like I want
then I'll clean it up and blog it, just got to wait now for the new
machine to be delivered on Monday.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian Wheezy, LXDE 2, LibreOffice 3.5.4.2