[Users] missing letters

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 09:18:46 CET 2013

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 23:10:37 +0100
Andreas <anmeyer at anup.de> wrote:

> Yes, that could be the cause of my problem. The three letters e,f
> and b are assigned. But if I hover to the menu items and press the
> delete key, nothing happens. Any other chance of deleting this
> shortcuts?

You need to enable the 'Enable customisable keyboard shortcuts'
option on the Other/Miscellaneous page of the Preferences, and then
you can remove them with the delete key. Presumably, you disabled
this option after (perhaps accidentally) setting those keys as
shortcuts.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune