[Users] marking reply text within a message

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 07:14:39 CET 2013

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 19:30:38 +0000
Richard Bown <richard at g8jvm.com> wrote:

> If I use a different font, do MS mailers change the font to their
> system default, or is it left in its original font ?
> So if I sent in a gothic font for instance, would the reply back to
> me show the part originated by me in the gothic font ?, or would CM
> change it to system default ?

In Claws Mail you write plain text messages only. It doesn't matter
what font you see on your screen, the message is just plain text,
Claws Mail never sends any information about what font to render the
message in on the recipient's sytem. The recipient sees it with
whatever font they have configured their system to use.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune