[Users] Compose, reply to message

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Feb 2 20:26:40 CET 2013

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 13:56:46 -0500
Robert <mlists at zoominternet.net> wrote:

Hello Robert,

>Wow!!  Didn't know it was so easy.  Thnx.

YW.

Of course, being that easy, it's also easy to change them by mistake.
If you want to avoid that, shut down Claws, open clawsrc and look for
"gtk_can_change_accels=x" where x is either 1 (true) or 0 (false) and set
it  to 0. Now, when you runs CM, the accelerators can't be changed by
mistake.

--
 Regards  _
I hope I live to relive the days gone by