[Users] RFE - limit the number of days to download from an imap account.

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon Dec 30 06:39:06 CET 2013

Having finally got gmail set up so that it can be downloaded onto my
local box, where the individual mails can be worked on and deleted
where necessary. But, I did find one problem, claws-mail has no way of
limiting the number of emails that it downloads from the imap account!
So can I make 'Request for Enhancement' please? Can we have a box which
requires a number in of days to download from, with '0' being
unlimited, and '2' being no further back than 2 days ago? This would
make downloading emails from long-established accounts easier to manage.

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944