[Users] filter dialogue does not work a second time.
kardan at riseup.net
Sat Dec 21 07:43:18 CET 2013
I just recompiled claws (3.9.3-3-g02b5ac) and found some problem
creating filter rules.
After creating a rule and closing the dialogue, opening the same window
again to add another rule, shows a problem to bring up the folder
1. open filter window, create a rule and close it.
2. open the window again, set some condition (or not), click on action
and try to select a folder to move the mail to. The button does not
react at all, nor is it possible to select a different action. It seems
like the dialogue is blocked by something in front of it, but there is
3. Closing the window does not work (only clicking on an existing rule
in the main filter dialogue).
Can somebody reproduce this?
Kardan <kardan at riseup.net>
Please encrypt emails to me. http://gnupg.org/documentation
Public GPG key 9D6108AE58C06558 at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
fingerprint: F72F C4D9 6A52 16A1 E7C9 AE94 9D61 08AE 58C0 6558
* EU data retention since 2006 http://tinyurl.com/eu-data-retention
* NSA/GHCQ soak up all they can into their data centers
* orwell 2.0: http://knopfdoubleday.com/book/232010/the-circle/
EFF.org: Stop Watching Us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmiw_rrNxk
> https://prism-break.org software for informational self protection
"everyone has the right to know who is knowing what about him at what
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 620 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Users