[Users] which message displays when entering a folder?

Gil Weber gilweber at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 11 04:02:31 CET 2013

I know this must have a really simple answer but I'm going crazy trying
to find it.

When I enter a folder the oldest message (at the bottom of the list) is
highlighted. I want the newest (most recently downloaded whether read
or not) to be highlighted.

I've tried every setting I can think of in
"configuration>preferences>display>summaries" but either the answer is
not there or I'm just doing something wrong and missing the obvious.

How can I get the message at the top of the list to highlight when I
enter any folder?

Thanks so much.   :o)
Gil