[Users] mysterious message with bogofilter after clean install of SuSE 12.3

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Tue Dec 3 00:02:27 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Gil Weber <gilweber at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Here is what I get from the command line (shell) trying three ways to
> find bogofilter:

And that output suggests that bogofilter is not installed (or if it is
it's in some obscure place and the locate database hasn't been
updated). I'm not totally sure what SuSE uses for package management,
but I'd type:

  sudo yum install bogofilter

(which will then ask you for your password so that it can install
bogofitler), let that run, and then try again.

Dan