[Users] New pgp key, but not able to send it!

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon Aug 19 17:35:10 CEST 2013

I've just deleted all my old pgp keys, and created a new one, but now
when I try to send a signed email it bleats at me 'Could not queue
message for sending: Signature failed: Data signing failed, Unusable
secret key'

I believe that I've sorted out the old one and got rid of it, and then
set it all up for this new one, so why isn't it working please?

I deleted all my old keys in claws mail, unticked all the relevant
preferences, and then closed claws mail. I've restarted claws mail,
ticked all the relevant preferences, but it still wont send!

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 334501