[Users] Where is the Perl plugin documented?

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Tue Aug 6 21:23:52 CEST 2013

On Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:19:59 +0200
Holger Berndt <berndth at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Di, 06.08.2013 14:16, Steven Lembark wrote:
>
> >Minor POD correction: At least on this gentoo system, portage installs
> >the .so into "/usr/lib64/claws-mail/plugins/" (i.e., if I use the Gentoo
> >package mangler to install it).
>
> What part of the POD should be corrected? It doesn't name the plugin
> installation directory, does it?

My mistake, was reading the INSTALL:

    $ less INSTALL
    The building process should follow the usual
     ./configure
     make
     make install
    procedure. The plugin gets installed into
 *  /usr/local/lib/claws-mail/plugins/

Anyone managing claws mail via package manager will end up with the
code under /usr/lib* (i.e., sans local).

--
Steven Lembark                                             3646 Flora Pl
Workhorse Computing                                   St Louis, MO 63110