[Users] Create filter/proc question.

Mark Filipak markfilipak.linux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:24:19 CEST 2013

On 2013/4/7 3:07 PM, Inzli wrote:
> This whole Q&A reminds me of the "discussions" with Mark in the
> FreeBSD- and Debian-list :-/

That's right. They didn't understand what I was getting at either. I got RTFM when that didn't apply. I got abuse when I persisted with valid questions. You guys have your noses pushed into tree trunks and can't see the forest. Oh well. I could help and I'm willing to contribute, but what I don't want is arguing. Argument is fine but blind opposition is not... I'm just getting too old for that.

> So let's face it: Mark will only use CM, but not participate.

You'll get over it  ;-)
--
VMware Player 5.0.2
Host: WinXP3, 32-bit