[Users] 45 POP accounts - Claws breaks making 2nd account.

Mark Filipak markfilipak.linux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:53:39 CEST 2013

On 2013/4/5 6:21 AM, Paul wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 03:25:17 -0400
> Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I try to duplicate this with Claws, it breaks when I'm trying
>> to create the 2nd account.
>
> What, specifically, does 'it breaks' mean?

Thanks Paul. Ummm... In the interest of being careful and not intending to burden good people who would help novices, let me ask:

By design, does Claws put all mail fetched via POP into a common inbox while doling out separate inboxes only to IMAP mail?

Or, to turn the question around, can Claws be configured so that POP mail from differing sources can be put in differing and individual inboxes?

Thanks - Mark.