[Users] Move #mh to shared folder.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 12:29:47 CEST 2013

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:12:04 -0400
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> > OR
> >
> > You could create a new mailbox at that location
>
> Hmmm... How would I do that? I couldn't find a way to persuade
> Claws to put mailboxes in a particular path. (I must be totally
> misinterpreting what you mean.)

The 'Add mailbox' dialogue from /File/Add mailbox/MH... uses either a
path relate to your home dir, or a full path. In your case, use the
full path.

As the dialogue says, "If an existing mailbox is specified, it will
be scanned automatically."

If you want to move your current mailbox to a new location, use the
filesystem to copy it to the new location, then use 'Add mailbox'
with the new location.

That's the easiest way - no manually editing files needed.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune