[Users] 45 POP accounts - Claws breaks making 2nd account.

Mark Filipak markfilipak.linux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:25:17 CEST 2013

 From "The Claws Mail User Manual"

| 4.3. Multiple accounts
|
| You can easily create multiple accounts in Claws Mail.
|  For POP accounts, you can choose to store all email
| from your different accounts in the same folder(s),
|  using the Receive tab preference. IMAP and News accounts
| each get their own mailbox in the folder tree.

What does "For POP accounts, you can choose to store all email from your different accounts in the same folder(s)" mean?
Sure I "can choose" that, but I choose not to: I choose to have completely separate POP accounts. Is there any problem with that?

When I look at Thunderbird I see this (where [i] is an icon):

[i] aerotek
     [i] Inbox
     [i] Draft
     [i] Trash
[i] amazon
     [i] Inbox
     [i] Draft
     [i] Trash
[i] anthem
     [i] Inbox
     [i] Draft
     [i] Trash

and so on, for about 45 accounts.

They are all POP accounts.

When I try to duplicate this with Claws, it breaks when I'm trying to create the 2nd account.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help - Mark.