[Users] disable forwarding as an attachment

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Sep 29 03:00:33 CEST 2012

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:41:23 -0700
Fred Bongor <fbongor at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can't seem to find this answer in the documentation or mailing list.
> When I forward a message, two copies of the original email are forwarded,
> one in the body and one as an attachment.  No configuration option seems
> to change this behavior.  I'd like to disable the attachment getting
> generated so I don't have to constantly go manually deleting it.

  You don't tell us which version of Claws Mail are you using, anyway, I
  cannot reproduce what you describe with forward (one copy in body) or
  forward as attachment (one copy attached).

  Seems you are using redirect function instead, which, as its name
  implies, is not forwarding. Use any of the other two for forwarding.

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~