[Users] Command line password update?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sun Sep 23 17:25:40 CEST 2012

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:37:55 -0400
ratinox at gweep.net wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:16:01 -0400
> "Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:
>
> > Why ? Are we all supposed to drool over page three of The Sun ?
>
> I can't, for the life of me, take seriously any rag that uses the
> movie "Demolition Man" as a reference.

Well, there is the old joke used both in "Yes, Minister" and "Yes, Prime
Minister" about who reads which British newspapers. I don't recall it
exactly, but it goes something like, the Guardian is for people who
wish they ran the country, the Times is for people who think they run
the country, etc. And someone asks, what about the Sun. The answer is,
Sun readers don't care who runs the country as long as she has big tits.

(And for those who might complain, I an quoting the BBC, so it must be
in good taste.)