[Users] Default state of Move dialog

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Sep 4 22:26:26 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Right now, the Move dialog defaults to having all nodes open all the
way down the tree. This is slow and confusing, and I see absolutely no
benefit to displaying the full tree.

I'd like to suggest that the Move dialog (and Copy dialog also) default
to all nodes closed, so one can move up and down the top of the
hierarchy and drill down from there. Appropriate hotkeys would be a big
help. Right now <-> collapses a node, but I haven't found hotkeys for
expanding a node by one level, nor collapsing the whole outline nor
expanding the whole outline.

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt