[Users] claws-mail plugin import failure

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Oct 26 12:35:44 CEST 2012

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:10:57 +0200
e-letter wrote:

> Readers,
>
> The rss plug-in reports the following error each time clawsmail is
> started:
>
> Couldn't fetch URL 'http://planet.claws-mail.org/rss20.xml':
> Error 407
>
> How to stop this dialogue window please?

Just tried this URL, it exists and has content showing up.

The 407 error is a temporary error, the error message is "Proxy
authentication required". It means that you are using a proxy server
that is not recognising your right to use it.

I'd start by looking at that problem, it could be something on your
machine that is not configured correctly.

--

Brian Morrison