[Users] Subdirecties of Mail Account Can't be Seen

Tom Mort mtom1955 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:07:35 CEST 2012

I am using claw email with a Nokia N810 and have it set up to get mail from
two gmail accounts.

It used to show account number one and all the subdirectories like inbox,
sent, etc.  The same for the second account.

I must have made some sort of change to the configuration because it only
shows account number two, but, none of the directories within it.  I can
see a little triangle to the left of the two accounts.  On account one the
triangle is pointing down and the triangle is pointing toward the right on
account number 2.

It seems like all I should have to do is click on the little triangle to
 show the subdirectories.  I have tried clicking on the triangle but it
doesn't change.  My screen is pretty small which I imagine makes it harder
to click on an object this small.

Is there some other way to set it to show all the subdirectories?