[Users] Printing html

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Oct 12 12:11:10 CEST 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:17:30 -0700
Thomas Taylor articulated:

> I notice in perusing the thread that you have not offered a
> constructive hint or suggestion.

You are absolutely correct in your thread assessment. The reason thought
is quite simple; I do not seem to be suffering from the problems that
appear to be afflicting the OP. I cannot fix what is not broken.
Perhaps it is because I do not attempt to print complex HTML documents
via claws-mail. Since I rarely receive such documents therefore I
obviously do not have the opportunity to print them. I will investigate
this problem further the next time I should receive such a document.

If you want to assist me in this endeavor, please send me such a
document.

--
Jerry ♔