[Users] Printing html

ratinox at gweep.net ratinox at gweep.net
Fri Oct 12 05:37:45 CEST 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:51:07 -0400
Dan Arico <dan_arico at aricosystems.com> wrote:

> I've got html2ps installed and I'm using fancy. Is there something
> else I need to do to make the printing work?

Given the information provided by Paul, it probably won't make any
difference. If the plugin is sending the raw HTML part to html2ps then
the printed output is going to be the same regardless of which HTML
viewer plugin you use.

I think at this point your options are to use an Action to open a
browser window using the displayed HTML part or add native print
capability to an exiting HTML viewer plugin.

--