[Users] Printing html

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Oct 11 23:38:49 CEST 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:25:31 -0700
Thomas Taylor articulated:

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:13:02 +0100
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > No doubt the Actions feature can come into .... errr .... action
> > here.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Paul
>
> One method of printing an html view is to take a screenshot of the
> view and then print that from Okular or Gwenview.

Seriously Tom, and I do not mean any offense to you, but that is about
the most insane thing I have heard in a long time. Furthermore, suppose
the message exceeds the screen height? Are you then going to use a
image program to marry the various sections together? It is ideas like
this that drive users to Microsoft.

--
Jerry ♔