[Users] deleting an account

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 07:57:40 CEST 2012

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23:03:02 -0300
"Ethy H. Brito" <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br> wrote:

> Well, I´m afraid this is not enough. It does not works for me in two
> different machines. It is true they both are Ubuntu distros.
> This seems to be a GNOME/Ubuntu issue.
> Since I do not delete accounts every day I can live with that.
> Just do not say I did not warn you guys! ;-)

Yes, right, it was not enough. But I just did as much the same as the
information provided allowed. I also tested on ubuntu machines.
Possibly it's a GTK+ theme issue. What GTK+ theme did you use on each
machine?

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune