[Users] Certificate pop-up message

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 13:47:35 CEST 2012

> Nope. Expired certificates is an issue that should be addressed by the
> system administrator, anyway...

It's in the spec, so fair enough but the date doesn't actually matter
assuming a high enough bit key, just whether the key is secure and
currently valid matters, which should be verified anyway. This could
even be a user issue that he can't solve, such as a flat bios battery.
Something the HSTS (i think that's the right one) chose to ignore when
prodded even though it stops me using it on my site as some users
such as a mate of mine would get a needless DOS when a forced redirect
such as via PHP that allows ignoring the date would do.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)