[Users] Snag in Win32 version - template information bug

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 13:56:21 CEST 2012

I noticed this morning that if I open the Reply template from the
Configuration->Preferences->Compose->Templates menu, then clicking the
Information button brings up the list of tokens but in a window that
cannot be scrolled or focused (title bar is always grey rather than
blue) and the close button is non-functional as well. Close on the task
bar closes both the windows together.

Is this a Win32 only thing? I had not noticed it on Linux but it may be
the case there too.

--

Brian Morrison