[Users] Mairix integration - lacking folder name...

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Wed Nov 21 11:59:50 CET 2012

Hello,

I've recently integrated Mairix with Claws, using the informations on the
web site. So far, so good, but after some days come quickly a limitation
when opening the "Search" folder : the message list doesn't mention in
which folder the message is from.

This is not only a Mairix limitation, claws doesn't provide a "folder"
element to be displayed in the Summary list.

So, my question is : did anyone ever think/work along that path and came
with a workaround/solution/anything/... ?

If no, what do developers think about that ? Any idea ?

Best,
Paul