[Users] Creating alternate "Sent Mail" folder

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Nov 1 14:09:17 CET 2012

I am not sure if this is possible in claws-mail, so I thought I should
ask.

Assume a normal configuration with a folder called "FOO". This folder
has been customized to use a different default account, etcetera. I
want mail sent from this account saved into a folder below it; ie
"FOO.sent". I know I can save sent mail in the folder "FOO" or or in
the regular "Sent" folder; however, is it possible to create and use a
different sent folder?

I hope I am explaining this so that it makes sense. This would be a
crud diagram of what I am attempting to accomplish.(Sorry, I suck at
flow charting / diagramming)

	INBOX

	  FOO

	    sent