[Users] Colors: light text on dark background

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue May 15 20:24:58 CEST 2012

On May 15, 2012, at 07:01 AM, Paul wrote:

>On Mon, 14 May 2012 19:43:23 -0400
>Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>
>> If anybody else is interested in collaborating on a solarized color
>> scheme, let me know.  If I can get something decent I'll submit it
>> to the web site.
>
>Also some general information on the faq would be good, as this
>subject comes up again and again.

I'd be happy to do that once I figure it out.  I have to admit, I'm somewhat
cargo culting here, since I really don't understand how the items in the gtk
file map onto elements in the ui, or even where to find that.

One thing I haven't figured out is how to change the blue color I see in the
summary view when I delete a message, but haven't yet expunged (i.e. execute)
it yet.

Cheers,
-Barry