[Users] Installing bogofilter

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu May 10 08:04:24 CEST 2012

On Tue, 8 May 2012 11:15:24 -0400
John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I moved to a new computer and I need to install bogofilter again.
> How do I go about this? I want to have it test mail after all my
> other filters have processed the mail into special folders etc. I
> still have the cron routines to update the filter overnight. I just
> need to install the Claws-Mail routine.

There's no Claws Mail routine. If you copied over your bogofilter dB
to the new machine then no retraining needs to take place.

If you need to retrain then in Claws select a bunch of spam msgs and
use the 'Learn spam' button, and then select a bunch of ham msgs
and use 'Learn ham'.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune