[Users] Auto-retrieval of mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed May 2 11:24:24 CEST 2012

Hello All,

A quick question;

I have CM pull mail every 15 minutes.  No problem there.  However,
occasionally, I grab mail manually.  Under those circumstances does CM
reset the timer, or carry on counting down as though nothing had
happened?

I've looked through code, but couldn't even find what I was looking
for.  I doubt I would understand it, even if I had.  Which probably
explains why I didn't find it in the first place.  :-)

--
 Regards  _
Dream on white boy, dream on black girl