[Users] I can't find an override for a double dash

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Mar 28 20:56:03 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I just found out that when replying to a post containing a double dash
at the start of a line, only the content above the double dash is
quoted. That's pretty normal, but Kmail had a way to override that
behavior -- you highlight everything you want to reply and quote, and
the highlighted material gets quoted.

I tried that with Claws-Mail and it didn't work.

So my question is, how do I override the tendency to delete the
doubledash and everything below it, or if there's no way to do that, is
there a config option to kill the deletion of doubledash and everything
below?

Thanks

SteveT