[Users] Only issue prevent claws-mail to be accepted in corporate

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Wed Mar 28 15:44:26 CEST 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:19:57 +0530
"J. Bakshi" <joydeep at infoservices.in ( জয়দীপ বকসী )> wrote:

> At office I really don't have much time to allow it to complete it's
> operations during frozen state. Thunderbird is a better choice at
> office. And home I need to kill the CM when it doesn't come back from
> its frozen state :-(
>
> If CM can fix those issues, it will be surely at the 1st position.

I've been following this thread and I'm puzzled. I don't see these
issues at all. Could it be related to the hardware and OS?

I'm running CM on a Lenovo ThinkStation with a quadcore processor and
8GB of RAM. The OS is OpenSuse 12.1.

I've got CM checking mail from a POP server every five minutes with a
couple of hundred e-mails a day coming in - many of them with
attachments. I just don't see a freezing problem.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.