[Users] Color for unread messages?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:23:16 CEST 2012

Hey there,

John Jason Jordan wrote:

> Claws Mail 3.8.0 on Fedora 16, x86_64, Xfce desktop.
>
> I found how to set unread messages in the Inbox to bold, but can't
> find any place to make them appear in a different color. Did I fail
> to find the setting, or is it not possible?

 1) Left-click the Configuration menu.
 2) Choose Pre-processing... by left-clicking it.
 3) Type Unread messages into the Name box.
 4) Left-click the Define... button to the right of the Condition box.
 5) Left-click the Match criteria selector.
 6) Choose Flags by left-clicking it.
 7) The Flag selectors should automatically say that Unread is set. If they don't, left-click them to choose those values.
 8) Left-click the Add button.
 9) Left-click the OK button.
10) Left-click the Define... button to the right of the Action box.
11) Left-click the Action selector (it should say Move by default).
12) Choose Color label by left-clicking it.
13) Left-click the Color selector (it should say None by default).
14) Choose one of the colors by left-clicking it.
15) Left-click the Add button.
16) Left-click the OK button.
17) Use the Up button if you want to move the rule up above another rule.
18) Click the OK button.

Enjoy your colorful unread messages! (:

--
Little Girl