[Users] "Warning: The following plugins failed to load..." Following Upgrade

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sun Mar 18 18:48:12 CET 2012

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:41:15 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:36:10 +0100
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> > My guess is that you have a mix of own-compiled plugins togetter
> > with a pre-build claws from the repository.
> >
> Do you have a claws-mail in these places:
> /usr/bin/claws-mail
> /usr/local/bin/claws-mail
[snip]

Just /usr/bin/claws-mail

$ /usr/bin/claws-mail -v
Claws Mail version 3.7.6

I just unloaded the three plugins, did a "remove complete" of all of
them with Synaptic, restarted claws-mail to confirm they were no
longer offered (the plugin thing took me to $HOME/.claws-mail), quit
claws-mail, re-installed the plugins, restarted claws-mail and tried
to load the first one.  Same error.

My repository listing shows 3.7.6 for claws-mail and some other
stuff, 3.7.4 for everything else.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is