[Users] Problem with compose headers

Per t261097 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:40:52 CEST 2012

Dan Urist <durist <at> ucar.edu> writes:

> > On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:31:40 -0600
> > Dan Urist <durist <at> ucar.edu> wrote:
> > >
> > > When I attempt to compose an email with more than one header (e.g.
> > > To: and Cc:), as soon as I start typing in the second header field,
> > > my first header field is deleted and two of the second header fields
> > > appear, with the focus on the top one.
> > >
> > > So, for example, if I enter an address in the To: field, then add a
> > > Cc: field and start typing in that, my To: field is replaced by a
> > > Cc: field, so I now I have two Cc: fields. If I try and enter
> > > something in the second field, the first field is cleared and focus
> > > is on the first field-- it looks like any second field gets bumped
> > > to the top and then there are two of those fields.

I am glad to have found this thread - my problem is exactly like Dan's and I
have tried the good advice given so far.
I start in the "to" field entering the address, continue to the "Cc" field by
using the tab, start typing, and the "To" field is cleared and instead I get
what I typed in the "Cc" field, but now located in the "To" field!!!
All suggestions welcome!
/Per