[Users] strange network behavior II

Rodrigo Fresneda fresneda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:57:33 CEST 2012

There is something bizarre going on with claws' interaction
with gmail imap. Besides the sluggishness I have reported
previously, I discovered a different phenomenon: sometimes,
emails sent via claws are registered multiple times in gmail's
web ui, though my recipient only receives the (entire) one message,
fortunately. Something like:

first message:

There is something bizarre going on

second message:

There is something bizarre going on with claws' interaction
with gmail imap. Besides the sluggishness

third message:

There is something bizarre going on with claws' interaction
with gmail imap. Besides the sluggishness I have reported
previously, I discovered a different phenomenon

and so forth.

I forgot to mention, but I use google's two-step verification.
Could this have anything to do with all these issues?