[Users] I wrote a reply template for Linkedin spam

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Jun 6 00:49:51 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Linkedin is supposed to be a web of trust where people recommend those
they know. But every couple days, someone I don't know (or don't
remember) sends me an invitation to link.

Sometimes I actually know them but forgot. Sometimes they're just
spammers. So I need to ask them where I know them from. This happens so
often that I've made a template for the job, as shown between the
asterisk rows (asterisk rows not part of the template):

Hi %F,

Please refresh my memory. From where do we know each other?

Thanks

Steve

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt

=========

On %d, %N as %A wrote:

%Q

Pretty cool, huh? By the way, I use an angle bracket (>) for the
quotation mark on this template.

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt