[Users] [GoLugTech] thunderbird

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Tue Jul 31 21:38:14 CEST 2012

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:49:06 +0200
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> On 31 July 2012 at 14h29, Steve Litt wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I also wanted their powerful search to be able to recurse
> > folders, and when nobody volunteered to do it, I tried to do it
> > myself.
>
> Wait, it is recursive. Quicksearch, at least, is or can be set to be.
>
> Edit/Search is less powerful.

I was wondering if Claws allows searching the message body server side
for IMAP accounts. As soon as I search the body using Edit->Search
Folder it starts downloading all my messages to imapcache.

(I asked that a few days ago, so sorry for invading this thread, but it
feels related - I hardly ever have to search the message body, but in
case I do I really need to and I'm not keen to end up mirroring my
complete imap folder locally).

Thanks

--
Michael Gmelin